Please read before your stay
- Please make sure you have sent us your arrival times so that we can arrange for our property managers, Dave and Theresa to meet you at the villa.
- We ask that all guests contact Dave and Theresa on 630 167 027 as they leave the airport terminal to inform them of your arrival.
- Arrivals are usually after 4pm. Please let us know if you will be arriving before this time.
- Guests will receive one bottle of water, dishwasher tablets and cleaning products. If you would like anything else, please let us know. Extra items can be paid for on arrival along with a small service charge.
During your stay
- Guests are responsible for their own cleaning and laundry unless they arrange extra cleaning with the property manager on arrival. Extra cleaning can be paid for locally.
- We ask guests to make use of the security alarm. Please remind Dave and Theresa to explain on arrival.
- Waste and recycling should be deposited in the bins at the end of of Calle Jilguero.
- For the comfort of other renters, we request that you do not smoke inside the villa.
- Please try to save electricity and water.
- The pool will be cleaned weekly.
- You can bring DVDs and CDs from home to play on our DVD Player. There is also a Sky box in the villa with basic channels only. If you have your own Sky viewing card at home, you are welcome to bring it with you to enjoy your favourite channels during your stay.
- Unfortunately, during the evening, some TV channels will lose their signal. Please do not attempt to change the position of the satellite dish.
- Please open the blinds and windows in the bedrooms and bathrooms at least once a day to help keep the villa well aired and prevent damp.
- Please report any problems to Dave and Theresa as soon as possible so that they can be fixed.(If you feel that you would like to replace any minor breakages, most of our pots and pans are from Carrefour!)
- Guests should leave the villa before 10am so that the villa can be cleaned, ready for the next rental.
- Please secure all doors and windows.
- Please ask the property managers to explain departure arrangements.